My short and sweet list of goals for 2015 follows:
- SSK Refresh (aka SSK 2.0) – Release a completely updated and cleaned up version of my free “Super Starter Kit”.
- Release SSK Docs – These will be downloadable, indexed, etc.
- “Just Mechanics” – In late January, early February I will release a whole new product line (for developers) focused on solving game mechanics problems.
- Release 26+ Games – I don’t make enough of my own games, or rather I don’t publish enough. That has to change. Also, I am inspired by KetchApp (among others) who managed to release 33 new games in 2014. My goal comes out to one game released every two weeks (on average).
- Wean myself off of contracting gigs. – Contracting is great for making money, but I find this kind of work really saps the soul. I didn’t get in this business to be a contractor, nor do I wish to organize my life based on others’ needs and schedules.
- Get back on the road by July 1st. – I started this company to travel and work, but lately it has all be working in my home office. That has to change. Time to get Roaming!
– Ed Out