I am available for the following types of work:
- Computer Engineering – Are you trying to fill a cool and challenging position on your team? Take a look at my resume. I may be just the person you are looking for.
- Game Development with Corona SDK
- Full Games and Apps – You supply the spec and assets, I will handle the programming.
- Feature(s) Hired Gun – Stuck making one or more features? I can help you.
- Bug Squasher – Stuck behind one or more bugs and unable to get the help you need from other sources (IM, forums, etc.)? I am an experienced bug hunter.
Games I Helped Make
My Own Games
Rates and How I Work
- How do I charge? – I charge strictly by-the-hour. (I do provide estimates upon request.)
- What do I charge? – Contact me for this information.
- When do I charge? – I will estimate the duration of a project and charge 50% up-front.
- Short Projects (up to one month) – I charge the remainder upon completion/delivery.
- Long Projects (over one month) – I start charging at the end of month one and charge for hours, every two-weeks. At the end of the project, I charge any remaining hours.
- Note: I adjust final billing to account for estimate over- or under-runs.
- How do I accept payments? – I accept payments via Pay Pal, Square, or by mailed checks.
- How do I communicate? – I meet/converse via Skype, IM, or e-mail.
If you are interested in hiring me, please contact me via e-mail here: